Saturday, January 23, 2010

22/365


All I can say is that Photoshop CS4 is very lucky tonight. I wish I knew how long it took me to start over again and again. CS4 kept shutting down on me, grrrr. Finally, I checked updates and updated Adobe Reader. I guess that has something to do with CS4????

Anyway, the photo is not really edited like I would have wanted because this was like my 7th time trying! Anyway, I found some train tracks and I was really happy with that. Stayed there for a long time trying to get ideas for my project. When I was almost done, a railroad worker made his way down to my neck of the woods. He let me know that my tripod was smack dab in the middle of a live track. Oppps! He was nice enough to let me know which tracks were not being used. He said that he's supposed to report these kind of things. I said "report me" with a smile. I was sort of kidding. He said that he wouldn't call the railroad police, lol. I already know that the tracks are private property but I never let on. And, oh, I will go back because I like trains, metal, dirty rusty metal and places I should not got to :)

4 comments:

  1. I like this! I've been wanting to find a place to shoot some trains...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! It looks so old-timey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! I'd love to get some train shots for my obsessed 2 year old...but I'm too chicken ;)

    ReplyDelete