Saturday, April 3, 2010

87/365


87/365
Originally uploaded by MunayTika
A much needed break from what I call "demolishing" the yard. I have been working my butt off and breaking my back to get my yard in shape for 2010.

Since the registered sex offender died next door, I've decided that now would be a great time to cut down all of the wannabe shubs and junk that divide our property line. Nobody lives there and nobody will realize that they are missing, hehe. My yard is starting to look better already.

4 comments:

  1. Hehehe, love that WV Wine Glass. I can't imagine how nice it must feel to have your neighbor gone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet you are resting better at nights! I think you would be a fun neighbor to have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that you mention it, I slept 8 hours straight:)

    ReplyDelete